Test Engineer – San Francisco, CA
Cloud Engines is looking for a Test Engineer to develop test plans, test cases, and test tools to improve the quality of our products and efficiency of testing. You will be responsible for maintaining and building out our existing automated test suite, and executing that test suite against products in development. You will also be responsible for performing functional tests of our various clients (mobile, web, and desktop) as well as the service that binds them together.
- Perform both manual and automated testing of our various products
- Maintain and build out our automation test tools and suites to streamline testing
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, file systems and network environments
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Document software defects, using Bugzilla, and report defects to software developers
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
- 3 - 5 years experience working in the field of Software Quality Assurance
- Understanding of the HTTP client-server model
- Understanding of and experience working with network exchange protocols like SOAP
- Experience with network troubleshooting tools like Wireshark, Firebug, and ngrep
- Comfortable in MacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Experience documenting and tracking test progress and procedures
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Ability to adapt easily to changing company needs and shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person
BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
If you have a passion for Internet technologies and enjoy working with great people in a start-up environment, send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
. Bring it!!
Graphic Designer – San Francisco, CA
Design and create graphics for marketing materials, packaging, and websites. (Does not supervise others.)
Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Art, or closely related field plus thereafter 2 years of progressively responsible experience. Years of experience must include:
- Freehand sketching
Send link to your portfolio to:
Cloud Engines, Inc.
480 Pacific Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94133